The Health Service Executive (HSE) have put in place a framework agreement for the provision of laboratory equipment, consumables and services (in six lots).
This framework is effective from 01/11/11 for 12 months with a maximum of 48 months.
Mini-competition for the supply of Electricity to Local Authroities under the current Framework Agreement for the supply of electricity to the Irish public Sector
These contracts commenced on 1st November 2012 and Lots 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 & 11 are covered by two year contracts which expire on 31st October 2014. Lots 10 and 13 are covered by three year contracts which expire on 31st October 2015.
This contract is currently held by MediaVest Ltd. It came into effect on 1st November 2013 and is for a period of one year with the option to extend for a further three years. This contract will be open to the following Clients:
- Ministers of the Government of Ireland
- Central Government Departments, Offices and non-commercial Agencies and Organisations which have a formal reporting and legal relationship to Central Government Departments, including all local authorities in Ireland (themselves including Town Councils, regional assemblies, county enterprise boards and library bodies)
- The Irish health sector including the Health Service Executive (HSE) and the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA)
- Third Level Education Institutions (including universities and institutes of technology); Education and Training Boards (ETB) (replacing vocational education committees (VECs) and ETB schools; primary, post-primary, special and secondary schools as well as ETBs acting on behalf of school, groups and clusters of schools in centres.
- An Garda Síochána
- The Irish Prison Service
- The Irish Defence Forces.
Panels of Art/Fine Art Conservators, Art Framers and Art Handlers for the Office of Public Works
The current OGP contract for Janitorial Supplies, which was due to expire on 31st May 2014 has been extended to 30th November 2014. The drafting of the new competition documents is well advanced and it is expected that the RFT will be published in August/September 2014 with a view to having a contract in place before the end of 2014.
The current contract with the JBS Group has been extended to 31/12/2014 to facilitate Public Sector Buyers Wishing to purchase contracted Personal Protective Equipment - the terms and conditions remain unchanged.
A framework agreement for the supply of Purchasing Card Programmes. Parties eligible to use the contract include Central Government Departments and Offices and non-commercial Public Bodies that have a formal reporting and legal relationship with Government Departments. The Framework Agreement will run from 28th January 2013 to 27th January 2015. There is an option to extend this framework agreement by a further two years up to 27th January 2017.
Panel of service providers for the supply of Translation Services to Central Government and non-commercial agencies and organisations which have a formal reporting and legal relationship with Departments, Local Government, the Health and Education sectors, An Garda Síochána and the Defence Forces.
After a mini competition amongst framework members the Office of Government Procurement (OGP) has awarded the next contract to Antalis Ltd., for the supply of Photocopying and Multi-Purpose Office Paper. The contract is valid from 1st May 2014 until 31st January 2015.
Who can use this contract?
Central Government Departments, Offices and non-commercial Agencies and Organisations, which have a formal reporting and legal relationship with these Departments including:
- Local Authorities in Ireland including Town Councils, Regional Assemblies, County Enterprise Boards and Library.
- The Irish Health Sector including the Health Service Executive (HSE) and the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA).
- Third level institutions (Universities, Institutes of Technology); ETB schools, primary, post primary, special and secondary schools, ETBs acting on behalf of schools, groups and clusters of schools and youth centres
- An Garda Siochana; The Defence Forces; The Irish Prison Service.
All information relating to contracts is strictly confidential and may be released only to authorised personnel. You must not disclose to any company or person or otherwise make use of any confidential information relating to the affairs of any company dealing with the Office of Government Procurement, which has been made available to you by virtue of your registration on this website.
You are referred to Paragraph 5.0 on Confidentiality of Information in the Ethics in Public Procurement document (NPPPU, June 2005) which is available in the publications section of this website.